Additional Resource Links:
- Pricing Your Freelance Design Work
- How do I charge For Design?
- Job Search
- Becoming a Graphic Designer
- What Designers Need To Know
- Watermark your Photos
- Time Sheet
- Design Contracts and Legal Agreements
The Value Proposition
Design—good design—is not cheap. You would be better served to spend your money on something else if you don’t place a high value on what it can achieve. There’s a view in Buddhism that there’s no “good” karma and no “bad” karma, there’s just karma. The same can’t be said for design. Karma is a universal condition. Design is a human act (which often affects conditions) and, therefore, subject to many variables. When the word design is used here,
it is always in the context of good design.