The San Francisco chapter of AIGA, the professional association for design, represents over 1,600 design professionals in graphic design, interaction design, experience design, motion graphics, animation, illustration and affiliated artists in the Bay Area.
The Art Directors & Artists Club, est. 1966. The mission of ADAC is to educate, inspire and advocate for visual communication professionals in Sacramento.
The UC Davis Design Museum will continue to explore how design shapes, improves and makes economically viable the objects, technology and environments we use, inhabit and experience every day.
Professional Arts Organizations
National Art Education Association
National Endowment for the Humanities
- Selected Resources for the Graphic Arts
- Graphic Com Central
- American Ceramics Society
- American Institute of Arthitects</a
- Printing Industries of America
- Association for Graphic Arts Training
- Association for Suppliers of Printing and Publishing
- International Graphic Arts Education Association
- Printing Industries of Northern California
- Type Directors Club
- Graphic Artists Guild
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- Professional Photographers of America
- Art Support
- National Endowment for the Arts