- Final Project must be presented at Pacific’s Undergraduate Research Conference (PURCC) held in the spring of each year.
- Art Car MuseumArt Car Museum
- Art Car
- BMW’s Art Cars
- The Story Behind BMW’s Art Car
Pacific’s Art Car Project
- Register for Spring semester in ARTS 197 Undergraduate Research
- trip to Pick-N-Pull
- Individual car hood paintings
- Jury Selections for car painting team
- Final critique—car hoods and process
- Guest Artist Presentation
- car delivery
- Deliver car sometime weekend of February 17/18
- prep to paint
- Estimate cost of supplies – prep materials, paint, protective gear, drop clothes, printing of project drawings, research, other materials for exhibition component
- gallery installation
- Gallery set up Monday February 19 – work space, materials, prelim drawings etc.
- Exhibition opens February 20 – work commences
- car painting
- gallery reception
- Reception/unveiling Thursday March 8, 6 – 8 party
- time-lapse photography
- Ongoing additional drawings, statements etc
- social media
- Alumni office, etc.
What happens to the car afterward?